30 ene 2010

Can't let go

My pride attempts my happyness,
i am overwelcome by your stubborness
i can not follow our dreams no more,
take your dreams, carry them home...

Far away from me in solitude you stand up,
your ghosts chased you down to that,
while i feel the blinds closing in my back,
you feel solitude taking you against the wall.


The harm is done, take every thought of us home,
home where i do not belong anymore,
i will be a lonly soul whith no place to go,
while you keep chasing what you have'nt lost.

I am hoping someday you will love me again,
like the first day you saw me downstairs.
I am hoping for a miracle to happen,
that will take me back to happyness.

You are so not the right one for me,
but love is blind and i can think...
no reason is so strong to let you go,
but the words: i want you gone.

You will always be the love story to tell,
to my grand kids if they get to exist,
you will be my untouchable night in armor,
my beloved sweet december commander.

Ary , 2010

No hay comentarios: