22 ago 2008

Pieces/Extracts

Pieces / Extracts:

…Is my future defined by my ancestors ,
is my road already mark out,
can I change what my own blood have establish as my bright future,
was this rainy occasion proclaimed,
am I supposed to be here crying under the harmful rain.
Or this was the road I choose,
the best way to go…

…What I am suppose to do ,
if when I am with him ,
the only thing I can feel are your warm arms around me ,
if in every second in the morning I am thinking about you ,
just waiting for the lights of the candles to turn off,
so that I can see you…


…Why , Why do you left me out here,
why did you take my soul out into the night,
without saying a word ,
without a goodbye ,
you just left without an explication ,
Why can I just erase the time we have spend together ,
And forbid myself for loving you this much ,
For keeping you inside my mind…

…What am I doing In here,
why am not spending my time with you ,
I could die right now and what will be my last memory ?
It wouldn't be from you , I love you and I can give up on you,
I could give my life for you ,
I could surrender my soul and just live as you tell me to,
I could give my happiness for you ,
I don’t care if I loose everything that I have ,
all my dreams ,
all my passions,
all my goals ,
I just need to be sure you will be happy forever,
I don’t care if it is with me or with other person ,
as long as she loves you, just as I do,
as deeply and passionate…

No hay comentarios: